Paul A. Munoz,Ph.D. | Fred Klein | Michael A.Pelle | Barbara Stahl,PHR | Ted Turnasella
Paul Munoz is a human resource consultant who works with organizations to attract, retain and motivate employees as well as works with senior management to improve their use of human capital.
Dr. Munoz has extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing human resource programs to increase employee motivation, skill and desire to perform at high levels. By doing so, he is able to increase organizations’ sales, reduce costs, enhance staff abilities and create a more positive work environment.
His prior experience includes:
- Managing human resource functions
- Developing alternative recruiting strategies
- Designing compensation programs to motivate employees and control salary costs
- Enhance benefit packages through the analysis of plans and the identification of more cost effective and non-cost benefits
- Counsel individuals in career transition when down-sizing occurs
- Resolve employee disputes to reduce/eliminate conflicts
Dr. Munoz’ accomplishments include:
- Resolving internal processing and workload problems by analyzing the organizational structure and workflow of the department and revising the reporting relationships
- Rejuvenating an unused HRIS by defining parameters, verifying employee information and establishing report generation requirements
- Recruiting finance, technology, service, medical and sales talent for various organizations
- Outsourcing human resource functions for start-up and small organizations
Dr. Munoz has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, an MBA in Labor-Management Relations and a Ph.D. in Human Resources. He is a member and past officer of the Society for Human Resource Management, a member of the Board of Directors for the Child Care Council of Nassau, a volunteer placement counselor for the National Center for Disability Services and is in “Who’s Who” in the East. Dr. Munoz is an adjunct professor in Human Resources with St. Joseph’s College, has been a featured speaker in the area of career transition and has appeared on radio and television to share his thoughts on a number of human resource related issues.